We are pleased to announce the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Neurobiology of Behavior and Neuropsychiatric Disorders which will be held in Suzhou, China, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai. The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday September 16, and will conclude after lunch on Friday September 20, 2019.
The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in Neurobiology. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
1. Neural circuits of behavior
2. Development and genetics of neural circuits
3. Psychiatric disorders and drug abuse
4. Behavioral pharmacology
5. Neuromodulatory systems
6. Emerging methods and neural engineering
Keynote Speakers (Speaker, Affiliation, COUNTRY/Region):
Anissa Abi-Dargham, Stony Brook University, USA
Invited Speakers (Speaker, Affiliation, COUNTRY/Region):
Serge Ahmed, University of Bordeaux, FRANCE
Emmanuelle Berret, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), SWITZERLAND
Yan Dong, University of Pittsburgh, USA
Stan Floresco, University of British Columbia, USA
Alan Frazer, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
Anthony Grace, University of Pittsburgh, USA
Jan Gründemann, University of Basel, SWITZERLAND
Katia Gysling, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, CHILE
Suzanne Haber, University of Rochester, USA
Jufang He, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, CHINA
Hitoshi Okamoto, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, JAPAN
Greg Suh, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, KOREA
Ji Hu, ShanghaiTech University, CHINA
Julija Krupic, University of Cambridge, UK
Yulong Li, Peking University, CHINA
Minmin Luo, National Institute of Biological Sciences, Beijing, CHINA
Christian Lüscher, University of Geneva, SWITZERLAND
Lan Ma, Fudan Unviersity, CHINA
Raffaella Tonini, Neuromodulation of Cortical and Subcortical Circuits Laboratory, ITALY
Xiaohong Xu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, CHINA
Akihiro Yamanaka, Nagoya University, JAPAN
Masashi Yanagisawa, Tsukuba University, JAPAN
Jun Yao, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Yongchun Yu, Fudan Unviersity, China
Shumin Duan, Zhejiang University, China
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit Stipends
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in September, 2019.
August 5, 2019
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).