1. RNA methylation
2. Functions of RNA methylation
3. RNA modification in disease
4. RNA modification mapping
5. tRNA modifications
6. RNA modifications and RNA structure
7. RNA editing, RNA adenylation & RNA uridylation
8. Other RNA modifications
Brenda Bass, University of Utah School of Medicine, USA
Narry Kim, Seoul National University, KOREA
Xuetao Cao, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences/The Second Military Medical University, CHINA
Jian-Jun Chen, University of Cincinnati, USA
Xuemei Chen, University of California Riverside, USA
Vicky Cowling, University of Dundee, UNITED KINGDOM
Dan Dominissini, Tel-Aviv University, ISRAEL
Michaela Frye, University of Cambridge, UNITED KINGDOM
Francois Fukes, Université Libre de Bruxelles, BELGIUM
Jean-Michel Fustin, Kyoto University, JAPAN
Richard Gregory, Harvard University, USA
Chuan He, The University of Chicago, USA
Mark Helm, Institut fuer Pharmazie und Biochemie, GERMANY
Stacy Horner, Duke University School of Medicine, USA
Mofang Liu, Institute of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, CAS, CHINA
Frank Lyko, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, GERMANY
Donal O'Carroll, MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine, UNITED KINGDOM
Eric Phizicky, University of Rochester, USA
Yijun Qi, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Tsutomu Suzuki, The University of Tokyo, JAPAN
Kazuhito Tomizawa, Kumamoto University, JAPAN
Li Yang, CAS-MPG Partner Institute for Computational Biolog, CHINA
Yungui Yang, Beijing Institute of Genomics, CAS, CHINA
Chengqi Yi, Peking University, CHINA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in November, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).