1. Development and genetics of neural circuit
2. Circuit Mechanisms of cognition
3. Neuromodulators in circuit function and behavior
4. Circuit dysfunction and psychiatric disorders
5. Circuit development-related disorders
6. Development and application of cutting-edge technologies
Roberto Malinow , University of California, San Diego , USA
Abstract title: Balanced and compartmentalized disappointment: Unusual transmission onto the lateral habenula
Seth Blackshaw , Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine , USA
Abstract title: Development of hypothalamic circuitry controlling circadian timing and sleep
Peng Cao , Institute of Biophysics, CAS , CHINA
Abstract title: A brain circuit to trigger fear responses: its identification, characterization and preliminary translational research
Alain Chedotal , Institut de la Vision , FRANCE
Abstract title: Development, function and evolution of commissural circuits
John Flanagan , Harvard Medical School , USA
Abstract title: Axon development and RNA-based regulation
Lisa Goodrich , Harvard Medical School , USA
Abstract title: Wiring the cochlea for the sense of hearing
Yasunori Hayashi, Brain Science Institute, RIKEN, JAPAN
Abstract title: Stability and dynamics of representation of temporal sequence of episodic event in hippocampal CA1 pyramidal neurons
Zhigang He , Harvard Medical School/Children's Hospital, Boston , USA
Abstract title: Rebuilding functional circuits after CNS injury
Bong-Kiun Kaang , Seoul National University, SOUTH KOREA
Abstract title: Bidirectional modulation of hyperalgesia via the specific control of neural circuits in the anterior cingulate cortex
Haruo Kasai , University of Tokyo , JAPAN
Abstract title: Rapid regulations of spine plasticity by dopamine in the D1 and D2 projection neurons in the nucleus of accumbens
Anatol Kreitzer , University of California, San Francisco , USA
Abstract title: Function of Basal Ganglia Circuits in Movement and Action Selection
Dayu Lin , NYU Langone Medical Center , USA
Abstract title: Understand the neural circuits of aggression
Minmin Luo , National Institute of Biological Sciences, Beijing , CHINA
Abstract title: Do 5-HT neurons in the dorsal raphe encode "beneficialness"?
Christian Lüscher , University of Geneva , SWITZERLAND
Abstract title: The emergence of a circuit model for addiction
Qiufu Ma , Dana Farber Cancer Institute , USA
Abstract title: Identification of spinal circuits transmitting and gating mechanical pain
Timothy Murphy, University of British Columbia, CANADA
Abstract title: High-throughput imaging of mouse mesoscopic activity in health and disease
Jeanne Paz , UCSF School of Medicine , USA
Abstract title: Bi-directional control of epileptic networks by the thalamus
Zilong Qiu, Institute of Neuroscience, CAS, CHINA
Abstract title: Autism-like behaviors and germline transmission in transgenic monkeys overexpressing MeCP2
Jerry Silver , Case Western Reserve University , USA
Abstract title: Manipulation of the extracellular matrix leads to rapid recovery of breathing after chronic spinal cord injury
Kazushige Touhara , The University of Tokyo , JAPAN
Abstract title: Neural circuits processing sex pheromone information in mice
Kuan Hong Wang , National Institute of Mental Health , USA
Abstract title: The molecular logic of neuronal ensemble consolidation and motor learning
Yun Wang , Peking University School of Basic Medical Science , CHINA
Abstract title: PKD1 promotes functional synapse formation in hippocampus coordinated with N-cadherin and regulates learning and memory
Xiang Yu , Institute of Neuroscience, CAS , CHINA
Abstract title: Coordinated spine pruning and maturation mediated by inter-spine competition for cadherin/catenin complexes
James Zheng , Emory University School of Medicine , USA
Abstract title: Cytoskeletal regulation of postsynaptic structure and function
Yimin Zou ,University of California at San Diego , USA
Abstract title: A role of axon guidance molecules and receptors in spinal cord injury
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in May, 2016.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).